A few days ago I download the Swim-Tracker app for my iPhone. I just started to play around with it a bit so I'll save my review for later. But my goal is to use it for a month after each swim practice. So starting tomorrow Friday I'll be doing that.
According to Swim-Tracker's website...
With Swim-Tracker you can log:
- Your best times.
- The medals you've won.
- The distances you've swam.
- The workout routines you've done (pyramids, ladders, descending...)
- Organize your training by strokes (Free, Fly, Back, Breast, Side, Underwater, IM)
- Organize your nutrition program (Calories, Proteins, Carbs, Fats)
- Organize your dryland program (Cardio, Distances, Weights, Reps, Abs)
- Keep track of your weight, pulserate and other critical factors.
Swim-Tracker costs $3.99 on iTunes
Read another blog post on Swim-Tracker on the17thman HERE