1. Just when you have heard enough of Blue vs Red here comes the Finis Blog asking "Let the Voting Begin: Red vs. Blue Zoomers?" Of course it's all going to be moot when Finis comes out with GOLD ZOOMERS. I'm hoping I find them in my holiday stocking this year!
2. This week Swim Network 20 Questions are with Ed Moses.
3. The Swimmers Circle reports on "World Record Holder Pierse Gets Dengue Fever as Commonwealth Games Souvenir."
4. Swimming World Magazine's The Morning Swim Show looks at "John Wojciechowski Making the Adjustment to Training at Michigan."
5. It's my favorite night of the year! Yup, The Screaming Viking once again looks at the "2nd Annual Pink Speedo Night". Here is some info on Pink Speedo Night: "This year we had pink caps donated for the team to wear and had a successful raffle. Our team mom's made posters to honor the family members who have fought the fight against breast cancer personally. There were several survivors in the crowd, and the crowd was much larger than it would have been for a normal quad. It was a heck of an event and we are very proud."
6. Ashley and Mark over at My husband…just your average, everyday, Olympian has a funny tale of diaper bags and lost Olympic medals in "Have You Seen My Medals?"
7. The Telegraph reports "British breaststroke champion James Gibson forced to retire. James Gibson, one of Britain's finest breaststroke swimmers, has announced his retirement following a year-long battle with a serious back injury."
9. Garrett Weber-Gale blogs on Swim Network about "It Takes Hard Work…Getting back in shape can at times be an arduous task. All of us have probably had times in our life where we’ve let our fitness get away from us a little bit. The grind of getting back to that beautiful state our body was once in is generally harder than it was the first time around. However, try not to get too discouraged because when there’s a will there’s a way."
10. Over at the US Masters Swimming Discussion Forums is a post entitled "Our master team is dying." in which the person asks for some help and advice on keeping the team alive.