Brrr..it's cold outside! That mean it's time to cover up and stay warm on deck with a swim parka. I got my swim parka about four or five years ago and it was the best present anyone could have given to me. I know I've lived in warm climates of Los Angeles and now umm…somewhere in Central Florida. But still 40F mornings are cold on deck. Swimoutlet.com has the Sporti Solid Park for only $64.95. That's a great deal on a jacket! More about the jacket:
This hard-working Solid Parka from Sporti provides the protection you need to stay warm and stay focused during extended sessions of training and competition. Features include a water-resistant Nylon shell, a cozy fleece lining and an abundance of pockets.
• Water resistant, 100% Nylon shell with fully taped seams.
• 100% Polyester fleece lining.
• Large front and back Velcro flaps for easy customization.
• Front and back ventilation for air circulation.
• Exterior cell phone/PDA sleeve pocket with Velcro closure.
• Interior fleece-lined zipper pocket with headphone slit for MP3 players.
• Interior fleece-lined zipper pocket for accessories.
• "Hidden" interior fleece-lined chest pocket.
• Fleece-lined hood with toggle draw cord.
• Double zipper front:
- Two zipper heads with woven pull.
- Unzip from top or bottom for freedom of movement.
• Zippered, fleece-lined front slit exterior pockets.
It's a must for all swimmers no matter how cold the cold can get!
Buy at swimoutlet.com