The XCEED competition goggle combines patented curved lens technology and a hydrodynamic low profile fit to give swimmers a competitve edge in perfect clarity. In addition, the XCEED Titanium Mirror is further enhanced with a layered titanium metal coating for enhanced sun and glare protection.
• Patented curved lens for expanded field of vision allows the swimmer to sight walls and the competition without altering head position
• Titanium Mirror coating to maximize light perception together with sun light protection
• Engineered with Exo-Core technology, which combines two materials for maximum performance - Compressed Micro-Gasket provides a leak resistant seal and a low profile design - Semi-rigid exoskeleton maximizes the structural strength and stability of the goggle
• Ultra soft Softeril gasket provides a watertight seal and maximum comfort
• Hydrodynamic, low-profile head buckle for quick adjustments
• High-quality, low-profile Silicone strap with textured grip effect
• Anti-fog and Anti-scratch treated Polycarbonate lenses
• Ergonomic, easy to replace, interchangeable nose bridge for a customizable, comfortable fit
• Designed and manufactured in Italy
• FINA approved
"I can see 2 or 3 lanes over. I've never worn another goggle like it."
- Michael Phelps
“With these goggles, we took it to the next level. Elite performers will want to wear it, particularly due to the curvature and the range of vision. You’re getting almost 180-degree vision, which is really important when you’re racing. You want to have that peripheral sight. And the clarity of it - because of the patented curved lens design--is better than anything I’ve ever seen.”
- Coach Bob Bowman