San Jose, CA (April 10, 2014) – Spring is a time for new beginnings and this is especially true for SwimOutlet.com, the web’s most popular swim shop. The nation’s biggest online aquatics retailer has launched its first-ever site redesign, creating a fresh new look and adding dozens of new features to further improve the site experience and position itself for continued growth in the aquatic category.
Over one year in development, the new SwimOutlet.com site includes a revised layout, refreshed color palette, high-resolution product photos, a new navigation bar with drop-down categories and easy-navigation for shopping by activity. At the same time, SwimOutlet.com has continued to improve its industry-leading categorization and search capabilities allowing customers to quickly – and accurately – find products they are looking for with just a few clicks.
“The redesigned SwimOutlet.com gives our site a new look and feel, while enhancing performance and the overall user experience,” said Avi Benaroya, CEO at Spiraledge, Inc. “Ease of navigation, enhanced photos, and search was a key priority for our redesign. The new look and features will further SwimOutlet.com’s position as the leader in the online aquatics space with room for growth.”
Visitors to the new SwimOutlet.com will discover a new look and feel with every click. Some of the site’s advancements include:
- Ease and ability to find product quickly with enhanced search, sorting and new filtering options.
- Fresh design and layout: bold graphics and photos, buying guides, expert advice.
- Personalization: product recommendations integrated throughout the site experience to drive a more relevant individual experience.
- Easy navigation: improved site structure, and consistent and clear product information.
- Streamlined cart and checkout with simplified check out process, including PayPal and Google Wallet
All of the features, swimming info and sections enjoyed by visitors, such as buying guides, Clearance Corner, Weekly Swim Tips, Gold Medal Delivery, Gold Medal Minute interviews with star swimmers, SwimOutlet.com blog, expert reviews and other athlete videos remain on the site with refreshed graphics.