1. So I wake up at 5:10ish and once I grab my swim stuff I read the paper. After reading a bit of the biz and entertainment sections I pick up the health section of the LA Times and find a letter regarding a Master Swimmer Profile from last week. NOTE: The Health section is always hidden behind the classifieds. I never even knew it exhisted until I found it by accident.
2. Damn DST! It's now 5:55am and I'm on deck ready to hit the water. Just a few days ago it was daylight at this time of day! I hate you so much DST!
4. Well the swimming cancelled out the bacon and I weigh only 156 pounds. Not bad for a 37 year old man who is 5'9".
5. Snacks, Drinks and Lunch all ready to go to work.
6. I gave into peer presure and got into the office NCAA pool. Go Florida!
7. I bought tickets from ticketmaster for the Human Rights Campaign's True Colors Concert this summer with Erasure, Cyndi Lauper, Debbie Harry and some other group or person that I don't remember right now. The tickets went on presale today for HRC donors.
8. Work. One of the screens I see all day. Yawn.
9. Yahoo the mail is here. I get home from work only to find two letters asking for more money from an earlier donation but at least I got this bumper sticker for my car. Go Dems!
10. Ahhh...cheap grocery market wine to gulp while cooking.
11. Fire! I am a man and I grill!
12. Ahh...steak! Only real men eat steak. Oh and us gays like it too! Oh and veggies are being cooked in the tin foil.