Oh another month and it's time to hop on Chad's bandwagon for 12 of 12...
1. The Miles: We start this month home from the gym with my iPod Nano telling me I ran a bit over 4 miles this morning. I never realized how scratched up it was to I saw this picture.
2. The Green: Aren't I green today?
4. Lost: Okay so I don't own those Nike sneakers that you place the Nike+ iPod sensor in and with the quick fix of velcro to my Puma only last three months till today when the sensor came off. Doh! I called my gym and visited it hoping someone would turn in the sensor but nothing yet. Oh well I need new sneakers anyways and I guess I'll buy a new kit. Ugh!
6. Hungry?: Time to order up some food. King Fu it is.
7. Labor: Need to move the tree out of the way for the delivery man to bring me food.
8. Wine: Yeah I know I promised to cut back but it's been a stress filled day! Really!
9. Dykes: So here I am watching one of the best shows of televsion when the delivery man brings me my food just when Jackie and some other dyke are full on kissing. I think he got a hard on.
10. Food: It's here, dine in.
11. Left: The one random piece left of my Nike+ iPod device. Without the sensor it is useless. "Just like David Spade without Chris Farley: totally and utterly useless!" - the Simpsons
12. Suiting Up: Every year our swim team has an official team suit these were the 2 finalist.
The bonus picture was to be from a generated random word but mine was "Mark" and I don't know anyone with that name although I could have taken a marker and marked a piece of paper for a picture. Either way I don't have a bonus picture. Check out Chad's 12 of 12 [link]