Bodybuilding.com - High-Volume Garage Gym Arm Workout | Zane Hadzick
Friday, January 29, 2021
Get back to the basics with this high-volume garage gym arm workout from Zane Hadzick and construct your best arms yet.
Today's arm workout is going to be a lot of fun. We're going to start with some reverse-grip bench press to build overall strength and mass, and then get our pump on with lighter isolation lifts. This approach lets us build massive arms and then chisel them into pure sculpture.
| Zane Hadzick's Garage Gym Shoulder Workout |
Close grip reverse grip bench press: 4 sets of 10
2. Alternating Dumbbell Curl: 4 sets of 24 (12 each side)
3. Bodyweight Skullcrushers: 3 sets to failure
4. Arm Blaster curls: 3 sets of 14 reps
5. Close body v-bar triceps pushdown - 3 sets of 14
6. Plate curls: 3 sets of 14
7. Overhead triceps extension 3 sets of 14 reps