FEBRUARY TONAL BOOK CLUB PICK: CAN’T HURT ME
Thursday, February 04, 2021
- Participate in our monthly book club by getting a copy of Can’t Hurt Me.
- Look out for the weekly book club check-in threads on Mondays in the Official Tonal Community.
- Take part in the book club Zoom discussion on February 25th, 2021 at 5:00pm PT. We will share a link in the Official Tonal Community.
About the book:
- In this memoir, David Goggins shares his incredible life story and reveals that most of us only tap into 40% of our capabilities. Can’t Hurt Me illuminates a path beyond pain and fear that anyone can follow to reach their full potential.
About the author:
- Retired Navy SEAL, and former Army Ranger, and Air Force Tactical Air Controller, David Goggins is an ultramarathon runner, ultra-distance cyclist, triathlete, motivational speaker, and author. His numerous endurance event records inspired Outside Magazine to name him “The Fittest (Real) Man in America.”
BUY ON AMAZON https://amzn.to/3oJ1A8Q