Introducing Nuun Hydration
Thursday, May 03, 2012
The other day I was emailed about a new hydration system Nuun Hydration. Now I do get press releases and product info sent to me on a daily basis but usually I don't find it fitting to post about most of them but this is different. Nuun Hydration is a product that speaks to me and my needs. I'm always telling my fellow swimmers about the importance of hydration when it comes to swimming. So many of us think that since we are swimming in water then we have no need to worry about hydration. I am also always stressing hydration in my spinning classes that I teach. It amazes me how many people show up without a bottle of water or sports drink. So I've agreed to try the product and write about it. Stay tuned for my taste testing of Nuun Hydration which will be coming up soon. Till then here are some press info on the product...
Nuun (http://www.nuun.com) is a fast, effective and delicious hydration system that delivers an ideal balance of electrolytes without the added sugar to any glass of water or your favorite water bottle. Developed by competitive athletes, Nuun is lo-calorie and portable for on-the-go hydration before, during or after your workouts.
· Eco-Friendly: Rather than buying 12 different bottles of sports drinks, one small tube of Nuun delivers twelve 16-ounce servings of electrolyte water enhancement without the added waste.
· Convenient: Stash your favorite flavor of Nuun in your clutch, purse, briefcase and backpack for portable and delicious enhanced water. It’s TSA approved and easy to carry wherever you go.
· Refreshing: Available in eleven different flavors from grape to strawberry lemonade, Nuun delivers light, great tasting electrolytes to any glass or bottle of water.
· Replenishing: Dehydration in athletes can cause fatigue, headaches, decreased coordination, and muscle cramping. NUUN contains the ideal balance of essential electrolytes including: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium for optimal water absorption into your bloodstream, minimizing the risk of dehydration symptoms.
· Anytime: Nuun is for anyone at anytime of the day. Spruce up dull water with extra flavor, or use it to fuel before, during and after your workout.
· Guiltless: With no sugar, only 7-8 calories per tablet, and essential electrolytes such sodium, potassium, and calcium, you can drink guilt-free and do your body good.
· Impartial: Nuun is ideal for everyone because every person needs to be properly hydrated 365 days a year, even kids!
Whether you have a workout, competition or a long day at the office studies show that drinking Nuun will help your body and mind perform better.
Oh one more thing…
"Hydration With A Cause: Look for Grape Nuun with the purple cap to support Team In Training! As an Official Product Partner of TNT, Nuun will donate 15 percent of all sales from this special offering directly to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society."
As a Team In Training Alumni I gotta say this stuff keeps on sounding better and better.